It’s beginning to feel a lot like autumn. Celebrate with a free fall festival at Frager’s Hardware that is also a Children’s National Hospital fundraiser.
On Saturday, Oct. 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., stop by Frager’s Garden Center (1123 Pennsylvania Ave. SE) for a free, fun filled all-ages event. There’s activities for all, including:
- Pumpkin Carving & Painting (for kids and adults; suggested $5 donation to Children’s National for all participants)
- A cookout on the Big Green Egg
- Fall live goods (we’ll help you design and pot your beautiful fall planters!)
- Complimentary cheese provided by Cabot Creamery Co-operative
- Warm apple cider
- Purchase a $10 raffle ticket for a chance to win a Solo Stove Bonfire Smokeless outdoor fire pit (a $250 value!) 100% of ticket sales to the Bonfire raffle benefit Children’s National Hospital, our local Children’s Miracle Network hospital.
Costumes are welcome!