Get together and celebrate Eastern Market’s 150th Anniversary and your neighborhood! It’s Funky Friday tonight near Eastern Market.
Kick your weekend off with a neighborhood beer tasting. Atlas Brew Works has crafted a limited-edition Eastern Market brew in honor of the nation’s oldest continually operating public food market. And you can taste it at these local retailers between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.:.
- Capitol Hill Frame & Photo (645 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, upstairs)
- East City Bookshop (645 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, downstairs)
- Groovy DC Cards and Puzzles (321 Seventh St. SE)
- Labyrinth Games and Puzzles (645 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, street level)
- Relume (760 C St. SE)
- Rewild (232 Seventh St. SE)
— HillRag DC (@HillRagDC) July 26, 2023
This is a good chance to complete your East City Books Where’s Waldo Passport –get a stamp at the bolded businesses when you stop in! Pick up a “Find Waldo in Capitol Hill!” stamp card from East City Bookshop or any of the participating businesses, or download and print a copy here to get started. There’s prizes and a grand celebration July 29!
–and it’s free!