The Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) and First District Citizens’ Advisory Council would like for you to join an informal FBI Community Session April 21 via WebEx.
Did you ever wonder how FBI decide to investigate a matter? Are you concerned about extremist groups or attacks on our government or state capitols?
These pilot sessions aim to provide residents and businesses the opportunity to talk directly with FBI.
The 1DCAC and MPD has launched Community Sessions, a series of FBI-Community Talk Time.
This is another way of reaching to the community for input and education of how our federal law enforcement partners work with MPD and the greater community to keep everyone safe.
Speakers have not yet been announced. However, this session’s topics include:
- Domestic Terrorism and FBI Detection and Response
- FBI Critical Incident Response
Wednesday, April 21 at 5:00 p.m.
- Meeting Link: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=m58d894804186bc4e9b6855a990912089
- Meeting access number: 160 664 7963
- Meeting password: 5594
- Join by Phone: 202-860-2110
Future sessions are planned for:
- June: Tuesday June 15, 2021 or Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- September: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 or Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- December: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 or Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Contact 1DCAC for more information at [email protected] or 202.681.2764.