The Fields at RFK Campus will reopen Friday, June 12, 2020, for informal play. No organized sports or training will be permitted. Reservations or field-use permits will not be issued at this time.
The playground, fitness area, and all table areas will remain closed during Phase One.
The Fields will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Playing sections will be marked on the fields for groups of up to 10 people.
Fields users must comply with the following guidelines:
- No more than 10 people in a blue lined area, or in a group are permitted anywhere on the campus.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others, at all times.
- No spectators are permitted on the stands or the sidelines.
- No contact sports or organized training/games are permitted.
- A field monitor will direct players to an open space to play, and manage the wait.
- Stay within blue lines and in your section of the field.
- Please limit play to 60 minutes so others may enjoy.
- Sanitize all equipment and wash your hands upon entering and leaving.
- Bring water.
- Wear masks whenever possible.
- Avoid touching things unless absolutely necessary.
For questions about visiting The Fields or about the reopening, please contact email@example.com.