DC Greens works to advance food justice and health equality in DC. They offer some simple COVID shopping rules:
- Stay home if sick.
- Order ahead.
- Make a shopping list.
- Wash reusable bags before leaving.
- Always take a mask, gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Limit household shopping to one person.
- Wipe down shopping carts or baskets.
- Maintain six feet of distance.
- Do not touch food at farmers markets.
- Pay with credit cards.
- Discard masks and wash hands.
- Wash groceries.
- Discard plastic bags.
- Wash hands again after putting groceries away.
Get more advice and tips by visiting dcgreens.org.