At 6:05 a.m. Thursday, a man was arrested on the 200 block of Oklahoma Avenue NE on charges of Speeding (30 mph or over).
At 8:32 a.m. Thursday, a car was stolen on the 300 block of 12th Street NE.
Reporting Illegal Activity
Prompt and detailed reporting of suspicious activities helps prevent crime. If a citizen sees suspicious activity, or any activity that seems out of the ordinary, immediately call 911.
When reporting suspicious activity, give an accurate description. Here are some things to include:
Brief description of the activity;
- Date, time and location of the activity;
- Physical identifiers of anyone you observed;
- Descriptions of vehicles;
- Information about where people involved in suspicious activities may have gone;
- Your name and contact information.
“As we continue to work with our community in the prevention of crime, we ask that if you see something suspicious you contact us immediately,” says First District Commander Morgan C. Kane, MPA.
The Blotter is based on the reports posted on February 28th, 2020 by the MPD to the 1D Listserv and 5D Listserv.