If you’re thinking about training for the Capitol Hill Classic, it’s time to select ‘yes’. The event is just around the corner. While the May 14 run is fun, you always want to do your best, and Fit4Mom can help you get there.
Spring is just around the corner and so is Run Club+. Run Club has been re-imagined but one thing remains the same: you’ll leave better than you started.
Whether you’re training for a specific running goal or simply want the support and structure of a run-training program, Fit4Mom provides at-home and in-person opportunities to train, learn, and improve. Included in the eight weeks are tips for getting started, detailed training plans for a variety of distances or general running (running and cross-training), as well as nutrition tips for fueling during training. Each week, you’ll receive email support, accountability and progress check ins from your Run Club Coach.
- Personalized training plans
- Nutritional tips for fueling your training
- Run clinics, group runs, cross training and practice race opportunities on Saturday mornings
- Additional weekday run opportunities
- Email support, accountability and check ins from your Run Club Coach