At 12:47 a.m. Tuesday, there was a robbery on the 1200 block of South Capitol Street SE.
At 5:05 p.m. Tuesday, a man was arrested on the 300 block of D Street SE on charges of Simple Assault.
Reporting Illegal Activity
Prompt and detailed reporting of suspicious activities helps prevent crime. If a citizen sees suspicious activity, or any activity that seems out of the ordinary, immediately call 911.
When reporting suspicious activity, give an accurate description. Here are some things to include:
- Brief description of the activity;
- Date, time and location of the activity;
- Physical identifiers of anyone you observed;
- Descriptions of vehicles;
- Information about where people involved in suspicious activities may have gone;
- Your name and contact information.
“As we continue to work with our community in the prevention of crime, we ask that if you see something suspicious you contact us immediately,” says First District Commander Morgan C. Kane, MPA.
The Blotter is based on the reports posted on August 21st, 2019 by the MPD to the 1D Listserv and 5D Listserv.