The Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC) 6B Livable Communities Task Force (LCTF) will hold a meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday July 17th in the First Floor Conference Room of the Yard Co-Working Space (700 Pennsylvania Ave SE).
The purpose of the meeting will be to plan the process for ANC 6B’s formal review of the DC Dept of General Services Eastern Market Metro Project (EMMP) submission to the DC Public Space Committee (PSC).
The EMMP project is scheduled to be considered by the PSC at its August 22nd hearing. The deadline for submission of ANC 6B’s review to the PSC is August 16th.
Task Force Meeting Agenda
- Introduction: Stocktaking of process to date and summary of current DGS design plan submitted to PSC.
- Current Status of DGS Transportation Study
- Timeline and inputs for preparation of ANC review
- Community consultation process and components
- Setting objectives and dates for additional community meetings.
- Scheduling ANC special call meeting
- Preparation and submission of ANC review to PRC
- Conclusions and follow up actions.
For more information, contact ANC Commissioner and LCTF Chair Steve Holtzman (6B05) at [email protected]