At 8:20 a.m. Sunday, a woman was arrested on the 600 block of Tenth Street NE on charges of Threatening to do Bodily Harm.
At 8:42 p.m. Sunday, a car was stolen on the 1100 block of Ninth Street SE.
There were arrests on charges of Simple Assault:
- At 6:13 a.m. there was an assault with a dangerous weapon on the 600 block of 24th Street NE
- at 4:04 p.m. Saturday, of two men on Seward Square
- at 9:49 p.m. Saturday, on the 2000 block of Benning Road NE
- at 2:45 a.m. Sunday, on the Unit block of M Street SE
- at 11 p.m. Sunday, on the 400 block of Eighth Street SE
- at 4:53 p.m. Sunday, on the 700 block of 13th Street SE
Reporting Illegal Activity
Prompt and detailed reporting of suspicious activities helps prevent crime. If a citizen sees suspicious activity, or any activity that seems out of the ordinary, immediately call 911.
When reporting suspicious activity, give an accurate description. Here are some things to include:
- Brief description of the activity;
- Date, time and location of the activity;
- Physical identifiers of anyone you observed;
- Descriptions of vehicles;
- Information about where people involved in suspicious activities may have gone;
- Your name and contact information.
“As we continue to work with our community in the prevention of crime, we ask that if you see something suspicious you contact us immediately,” says First District Commander Morgan C. Kane, MPA.
The Blotter is based on the reports posted on June 30thand July 1st, 2019 by the MPD to the 1D Listserv and 5D Listserv.