At 4:35 a.m. Saturday, a man was arrested on the 600 block of 15th Street NE on charges of Disorderly Conduct Causing Noise at Night.
At 11:20 a.m., a man was arrested on the 2100 block of Maryland Avenue NE on charges of Threatening to Do Bodily Harm.
At 12:00 a.m. Sunday, a man was arrested on the 1500 block of South Capitol Street SE on charges of Driving Under the Influence.
At 10:10 a.m. Sunday, there was a robbery at a convenience store on the 1100 block of Bladensburg Road NE.
At 7:20 p.m. Sunday, a woman was arrested on the 1300 block of H Street NE on charges of Driving Under the Influence.
At 10:30 p.m. Sunday, a car was stolen from outside a residence on the 1300 block of Potomac Avenue SE.
There were arrests for Simple Assault
- at 11:30 a.m. Saturday on the 1200 block of Independence Avenue SW;
- at 1:57 p.m. on the 1600 block of D Street NE;
- at 4:20 a.m. Sunday on the 700 block of Eighth Street SE;
- at 6:10 a.m. Sunday on the 1200 block of 18th Place NE;
- at 2:00 p.m. Sunday, of two people on the 1700 block of E Street NE; and
- at 11:40 p.m. Sunday on the Unit block of N Street SW.
Reporting Illegal Activity
Prompt and detailed reporting of suspicious activities helps prevent crime. If a citizen sees suspicious activity, or any activity that seems out of the ordinary, immediately call 911.
When reporting suspicious activity, give an accurate description. Here are some things to include:
- Brief description of the activity;
- Date, time and location of the activity;
- Physical identifiers of anyone you observed;
- Descriptions of vehicles;
- Information about where people involved in suspicious activities may have gone;
- Your name and contact information.
“As we continue to work with our community in the prevention of crime, we ask that if you see something suspicious you contact us immediately,” says First District Commander Morgan C. Kane, MPA.
The Blotter is based on the reports posted on August 26th and 27th, 2018 by the MPD to the 1D Listserv and 5D Listserv.